Chrome Pointer

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Exposition (Poverty, Intellectuality, and Character)

In this time, I will convey my thoughts about the relationship between poverty, intellectuality, and character.

            I think the intellectual and character of a person is determined by the environment, poverty have a big effect to environment. So that indirectly, the poverty have a big effect to someone intellectuality and character. but to reduce poverty itself, we need the people who have intellectual and character. So I can conclude that poverty, intellectual, and character have a close relationship, both in cause of poverty or the result of existence poverty itself.  

If you read my opinion in the upstairs, I can predict some of the questions that will arise in your mind .. sure you will ask "what should we do first to reduce poverty?" or "if poverty be the core problem formation of someone who have intellectuality and character, but someone who can solve this proverty is a person who have intellectuality and character, what should we do to reduce poverty while creating  people who have intellectuality and character?”
           What is my answer as a student in addressing the above questions? Before I answer I would explain the meaning of poverty first..
Poverty, is not a strange word to heard, is it? Actually what is the meaning of poverty?
From the source that I have read poverty is effect which is caused by social gap between who has and who has not. Poverty is someone’s inability to fullfill his need. While, intellectual is ability to think, and a measure how smart someone. And character is how someone think about something. Etc.


            So, what’s the problem? What is the connection between poverty, intellectual and character? Just like the explanation poverty is someone’s inability to fullfill his need and poverty is effect which is caused by social gap between who has and who has not. This gap will influence their environment, environment influence how someone interact each other. Otomaticly influence someone’s ability, how to think and behave or we can say intellectuality and character.
            My answer for the question above is a solution to create people who has high intellectuality and have character also people who can solve problem including poverty. The solution can be actualize by quarantine youth who live in poverty and during the quarantine government should form and create their intellectuality and charater. How about the poverty? At the same time make the people who has the intellectuality and character solve poverty problem.
Perhaps my thought looks easy if I put in the words but it hard to do the realization if the solution is done. I personally believe it can produse magnificent product it’s just about time.That’s all my thought about poverty, intellectuality and character. I’m sorry if my thought isn’t good enough. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment