Chrome Pointer

Friday, October 18, 2013

My Autobiography


Hai,my name is Salsabila Nadiva, but you can call me Salsa, from class X IPA 6, I was born in bandung on march 14th in 1999. I live in gegerkalong hilir street. I have one older sister her name is Nida Azizah, and I have one little sister her name is Devika Yaqutah Zahran.

My favorite subject is Math I don’t know why, but I think math just have one answer, maybe it’s the reason I like math. My hobby is listening music, because I can feel more enjoy when I was listen a music and my another hobby is reading novel, I like reading novel since I was in 6 grade, I know novel from my older sister, the reason I like to read novel that, when I was read it I can imagine it and it’s fun.

I think people always have a strength and a weakness, and absolutely I have it to. I think I have a lot af weakness like shy, can’t speak well and louder in font of people, I’m lazy, and I’m not good in sociality. And my strength is I don’t like to surrender if I have a problem.

I have a motivator, my motivator is my family, because my family always support me, that make me don’t want to surrender to catch something. It’s make me think that I must make my family happy, so I must be a successful person…

No comments:

Post a Comment