Chrome Pointer

Friday, October 18, 2013

Introducing my friend


My name is Salsabila Nadiva, now I would introducing someone in my class and from English class too.. Her name is Tasya Syafira, I don’t know why I choose her, maybe because we have a little bit similarity J. I usually call her Tasya, she was born on May 24, 1999, she’s younger than me and she is taller than me. Her address is in Muara Rajeti Lama No 5. She has one little brother, his name is Bayu Baihaqi.

          She has a same favorite food with me, she like’s chicken. Her favorite subject is math same again with me, her hobby is reading novel, reading novel is my hobby too J. Her wishes is a little absurd I think, because her wishes for now is go to the heaven, Tasya and I not only have a similarity in favorite food, subject and hobby, we have a same favorite singer, kyuhyun.. I think that’s all what I know about her…

No comments:

Post a Comment